FAQs & Terms And Conditions to Hire Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion
Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion gets booked as quickly as you can say it. Please book your event ahead of time.
Mariachi Nuestra Tradición is considered to be the best and most professional Mariachi Band in Coachella Valley, Mariachi in Coachella, Mariachi in Palm Desert, and they are also considered to be the best Mariachi in Palm Springs. Mariachi Nuestra Traidicion has more than 5000 successful events and counting. Hire our Mariachi in Indian Wells and enjoy the festivity and the ambience they'll bring to your venue.
How much do you charge per hour?
Prices do vary, all depending on where your venue is and how many hours you hire us. Sometimes the more hours we perform equals less price per hour (*hint, hint*). For more information click the button to get a free quote or call or text us at 760.972.7502
What is the minimum amount of hours?
We have a minimum amount of 3 hours on Friday and Saturday. Sunday-Thursday we have a minimum of 1 hour. Hire us for more than the minimum to receive our discounted rate!
Is there a transportation charge?
If your venue is our beautiful Coachella Valley or Imperial Valley there is no additional fees. Client may encounter additional fees (non-hourly) if best mariachi in Coachella travels out of these areas. To find out more please call or text 760.972.7502
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion requires a deposit to secure your event. Deposits are non-refundable 24 hours after event unless ordered by a Judge.
How much deposit do you require?
Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion requieres a deposit of 40% of the final price. Client is eligible to create their own deposit upon their on request, as long as it is more than 40% of final price.
How do I pay you the deposit?
Clients can pay deposit via electronic transactions or transactions in person. BEFORE YOU SEND A DEPOSIT, CALL TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOU EVENT'S DATE AVAILABLE. *Remember, deposits are not refundable after 24 hours.*
Do you refund deposits?
Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion does NOT refund any type of deposit or full balance unless ordered by judge after legal action has been taken. The following is a list to why deposits will NEVER be refunded.
- Did not like the mariachi.
- Trumpets are too loud.
- Got more musicians then you asked.
- Not having the exact musicians in the videos or photos.
- Breach any verbal or written contracts.
- Decided you didn’t want the amount of hours requested last minute.
- Due to “thinking” breaks are to long. (Breaks will always be 15 minutes between hours).
- Any unfortunate incident with clients and musicians.
- After 24 hours deposit was received.
- Did not like our Mariachi outfit.
- Payment is due before or after performance. If payment is not received before or after performance legal action will be taken plus an additional fee of $2,500.00 (dollars) will be added to the final price of contract.
- Police stopped the event, client is responsible for knowing there cities laws for noise ordinance
- The Client is responsible for obtaining all permits from the venue or business necessary to allow Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion to perform. If at any time Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion is ordered to stop performing by the Client, Police, or a venue representative, the performance will be considered complete and the balance amount will be due in full. The Client must provide a safe place, away from excessive heat, cold, wind, rain or other extreme weather for Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion. *Due to the high sensitivity of our instruments, Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion can NOT preform under extreme heat nor cold (under 45 degrees Fahrenheit or over 110 degrees Fahrenheit) if the date of the event calls for extreme weather, client must accommodate Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion in order to perform and be paid in full. In addition, if client does NOT accommodate, Mariachi Nuestra Traidicion will stop performing balance is to be paid in full! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We have the right to refuse service, cancel any contract or further services after the event has started to anyone even after a deposit was made if we feel the client is being threatening, negative or aggressive towards the Mariachi Nuestra Traidicion in any way. In case of this situation Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion will stop performing and is to be paid full balance!
- By making, placing the deposit and the deposits being processed, you, the client has agreed to all terms and conditions. Furthermore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that all these places have been made CLEAR. Please call 760.972.7502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for anymore questions.
I don’t want to pay a deposit because i don’t trust the internet is the Mariachi still willing to come to my event?
All deposits are REQUIRED. If a deposit is not placed and processed, Best Mariachi Band in Indio Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion is not obligated to your event. If both parties come to an agreement (Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion and Client) about a deposit being made a certain day and deposit never gets made, there is no guarantee that Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion will show up to your event. If another client hires Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion through a formal deposit and contract we will fulfill our agreement to that event as a priority.
Will you take credit cards?
Yes, we do. You can pay us securely through Paypal with either a credit card, or a debit card.
How long in advanced do I have to book you?
Depending on the date of your event is, we might be booked as far as a year in advance during the premium months. What we always recommend is at least one month in advance, but call the Best Mariachi Band in Indian Wells at 760.972.7502 We might be available.
How many musicians are in the group?
This is one of the most common questions we get asked... Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion can take from as little as 4 musicians to as many as 10 this number all depends on your budget.
Can you play at churches?
We can play the mass for weddings, quinceañeras, and funeral masses. We recommend that you talk to your priest beforehand to make sure that Mariachi music is allowed in the church.
I’m nowhere near close to Indio, Coachella Valley and Palm Springs areas can you come and perform in (insert city name here)?
Mariachi Nuestra Tradicion, the best Mariachi in Coachella, can attend your venue. However, you may have an additional travel and/or lodging fee (non-hourly) if this happens. Don't worry we will let you know before you book with us.
I want to hire you. Now what do I do?
All you have to do to hire the Best Mariachi Band in Indio is call us or text us (easier way to get a hold of us) at 760.972.7502. We need your Name, Address, date and time of your event, the address of the event, and your email. After that, we email you, or mail you the contract, and after you verify that the information is correct, you will deposit through our website, and the rest is paid on the day of the event.
Do you accept checks or credit cards for the remaining balance?
Best Mariachi Band in Indio will accept corporate checks, but not personal checks for the balance. For private events we require that the balance is paid in cash or paid in check at least two weeks before we perform.
Which songs do you know, can you give me a list of songs?
Our repertoire numbers in the hundreds of songs, so we don’t have a specific list. If you have specific request please let us know which songs you want, and if we don’t know them, we will try to learn them by your event date provided that we have enough time.
Will you be there on time?
Yes, we book all of our events with enough time in between them to allow for any contingencies. That being said, there might be a rare occurrence where weather or traffic delay us, and those are unfortunately out of our control; the time will be replaced. If you live in place that does not appear in google maps, we require that you give us directions. We also require an emergency contact number in case we have an emergency and are running late.
I decided I don’t want music in my event anymore. Will I get my deposit back?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for the deposit in the case of a client cancellation. If you have an emergency, and have to change your event date, we will credit you with some or all of the deposit towards the new date but contract must be made for new date. When client makes a deposit, clients accepts all terms and conditions (mentioned above). If you have any questions please call for more info.
What happens if you cancel or don’t show up at my event?
Best Mariachi Band in Coachella and Palm Springs area, has never canceled or not shown up to an event, but in the case of an emergency where we become unable to perform, we will try to find you another group or will refund your full deposit.